Friday, October 2, 2009

Good evening. I hope you are all doing well. Things are the usual around here. It has been a busy week again so I don't have any projects to show you. I have done a couple of pinkeeps which I have listed. They have both sold. Yeah!!! I have another Halloween stitchery to finish up and then I think I will start some Christmas ones. It will be here before we know it. I changed up a shelf in the kitchen today with some more fall pieces. Nothing too dramatic, but at least it is a little different.


I stopped by the TS today also. I found this great little tote. It had the original price of $28 on the bottom. I paid $4!! I love the handle. I was going to paint it, but the plain wood is growing on me.

I also stopped by a little country store in town and picked up this new candle ring. I really like the leaves. It is around a Fall Festival candle. I can't smell it too much yet, but hopefully soon.



It is a cold, damp evening here. Thank goodness the football game is away. Our DD plays in the marching band. She is okay with us not going to the games that are farther away. I still have to pick her up when they get back so it will be a late night. At least I'm in where it is warm and toasty. I think I hear my stitchery and a cup of hot cocoa calling.

Thanks to those of you who have stopped by my selling blog. I will try to get some more things added soon--I hope.
Enjoy your evening and have a great weekend.
~Melissa~

5 comments:

  1. Melissa~I love your candle ring...so festival and Fall like.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa! Your home is so beautiful- I LOVE LOVE LOVE your gourds! Did you grow them yourself? I had seeds but couldn't get them in- I put my back out doing the veggie garden and 3 weeks later (when it was finally feeling well enough) I thought it would be too late. My mom has a stash in her basement that she grew a few years ago-nice and dry! lol I'm gonna have to go to mom's house :) Congrats on your selling success- you do beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that little wooden tote and that candle ring is great! Hope you are doing well and enjoying your weekend.

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the changes you made to the kitchen shelf, and the candle ring is neat. I haven't seen one like that before! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    Prim Blessings,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your shelf look great and I do love the pumpkins and gourds too! Your mom is so sweet to give you some. This was our first year growing pumpkins and we got 12 of them. Not a ton but I was pleased with them. Mine are smaller so I can use them to cook with but I'm decorating with them until I'm ready to bake. :)
    It was cold and rainy here on Saturday too. We put a nice fire in the woodstove and warmed it right up in here.
    Enjoy the week!
    Hugs~ Birgit

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I truly appreciate it!! Have a wonderfully prim day!!~~Melissa