Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I Feel Like Walmart~~~Lowering Prices!!


Hi there friends. I just wanted to pop in for a minute and let you know that I have lowered the price and included shipping on my cupboard light sets found on my selling blog. With the holidays quickly approaching, I know how important each dollar is. It's also great to have a few little extra gifts tucked away for those surprise give aways. These cupboard lights will take care of each of those problems. You get a set of 3 lights. They are hand poured blackened beeswax. They also come with a rusty wire hanger to use as ornaments. Stop on over and check them out. Have a great day.
~Melissa~

1 comment:

  1. Hi there ~ I just stumbled upon your blog & have to tell you I love it! You have such a beautiful home! Thanks for sharing your pictures!!
    Have a great day....
    Megan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I truly appreciate it!! Have a wonderfully prim day!!~~Melissa