Thursday, May 21, 2009

Computer/Blog Trouble

Good evening. I think I am having trouble with my blog. When I go to it, my computer says internet explorer can't connect to it or if it connects only part of the page shows up. I didn't know if my posts are going through or not. It started after I posted last night. Please let me know if you are able to view it or not. You can let me know by either posting a comment or by email.

manevalfarms@williams-net.com

Computers are great aren't they??!!

~Melissa~

3 comments:

  1. I have been able to reead your post...obviously but I use Mozilla so maybe that makes a difference. I don't know. Hope you get it figured out:) I enjoy your blog very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The same thing was happening for my blog yesterday. It worked for me, but not when my sister would go to it. I don't know what the problem is. Yours works fine for me. I use mozilla also. I wonder if that has anything to do with it.Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I truly appreciate it!! Have a wonderfully prim day!!~~Melissa