Sunday, March 22, 2009

Cupboards...DONE!!!!!

Good evening. Hope you all have had a great weekend. Just wanted to see if anyone heard the cheer as we finished up our kitchen cupboards today. We have to put a few doors on yet and rearrange things, but the painting is done. Wow is it a good feeling. Once I get it all put together, I will post some photos. The outside of the house is also coming along really well. By mid-week they should also be done. Yeah!! I changed my post picture to one that is a little more springy. No more snow and a little green grass. So glad spring is here. I checked some of my flower beds around the house to make sure things weren't trampled too badly by the workers. So far they look pretty good. Thanks for stopping by. Have a good week. ~Melissa~

4 comments:

  1. Melissa,

    Must have been a day for finishing things up. You finished your cupboards and I completed my bathroom. YAY for the both of us. Can't wait to see before and after pictures!

    Blessings,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I heard a "cheer"! ;)
    Good for you...I can't wait to see your kitchen, Melissa!

    Have a beautiful day.
    Hugs, Kath

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missy... Yea on getting your cupboards completed.... Just in time for eggie holiday. We are still in Ft. Myers Fla. till Monday and we are heading home... Trish and Scott are going to the Tinora Boys Game at State and the boys.... We will be home to share Easter with Family.... Hope all is well with Scott and kids and yourself and rest of family.... See ya ........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doesn't it feel great to get a large project finished? I would love to see pictures of your kitchen. We live in the country, too, and I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I truly appreciate it!! Have a wonderfully prim day!!~~Melissa