Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Spring Time Wax Goods

Good afternoon.  After a long absence from blogging, my hope is to jump back in and share some of the projects I am working on.  In the time of my absence, I have been busy with life as we all are.  Our son, the baby, is a senior this year and we have just finished up an amazing season of basketball.  As freshmen, the varsity team was 1-21.  Each year since has shown steady improvement.  This year they finished at 23-2.  League (12-0) and Sectional Tourney Champs.  It has been a wonderful ride.  Now that it is over, the scramble to finish his scrapbooks and plan for a graduation party are on the agenda.  I keep thinking if I don't plan, he won't really graduate and we can have a do over!!!  

I have also been busy in my Etsy shop, Farm Field Primitives, with new Blackened Beeswax items.  Here are a few that are available. 

Antique Bunny


Chocolate Bunny


Cotswold Sheep Cupboard Hanger



Primitive Crow



Large Easter Eggs


Mini Eggs


Sitting Bunny


I have some new plans for my flower garden this year.  I will share some of those in future posts!  Thanks for stopping by.  

Blessings....
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I truly appreciate it!! Have a wonderfully prim day!!~~Melissa