Monday, March 27, 2017


Merry Monday!!  The sun was peeking through a bit ago, but I'm afraid it gave up!!  I decided to share a bit of sunshine from around my home instead. Here are just a couple of my spring gatherings. 


Back door guests are best!!  A cheerful welcome!

 I found this little bunny recently at TJ Maxx. Love that store as well as Marshalls for cute little home decor.

 A display in my kitchen.

After first appearing back in February when it was unseasonably warm, my mini daffodils must feel safe enough now to start blooming. I just love these.

Until next time...
Blessings.....
Melissa


3 comments:

  1. Cute bunny! Love the idea of hanging flowers in a bag on a cabinet. Will have to do that on one of mine. I have a linen bag. Thanks for sharing! Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janice, You're welcome. Have a wonderful evening!! Melissa

      Delete
  2. Hi Melissa - I first want to say thanks for the friend request on FB...
    I love your cute touches of Spring - and I too love those stores as well as Home Goods. We just got one near us and I love it.
    Blessings
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I truly appreciate it!! Have a wonderfully prim day!!~~Melissa