Thursday, December 17, 2015

Christmas Gatherings....


Just a few of the gathering for Christmas and most of winter.  






This is one of my favorite ways to decorate a tree.  I dry orange slices and string cranberries.  After Christmas, I put red silicone lights on with the white ones and replace the oranges with heart ornaments. 


When we brought our tree in a few weeks ago, I had enough time to put lights and a burlap garland on.  We then went on about a two week run where we had something almost every night of the week.  And as you can see, it is still not decorated.  I think I like the "simple"  aka "lazy" look!!


Thank you for stopping by.  Have a wonderful evening.  

Blessings...Melissa

3 comments:

  1. Greetings, Melissa,
    I hope this finds you well and enjoying the holiday season.

    Take care, ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your antique and vintage pieces, they're so warm and inviting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I truly appreciate it!! Have a wonderfully prim day!!~~Melissa