Monday, September 21, 2009

New Fall Offerings on Selling Blog

Good evening, all. I hope you have been having the beautiful weather that we have had in NW Ohio. It is the type of weather where I should be out taking care of flower beds and planting spring bulbs, but I have been inside stitching. I like how the dead vegetation looks with snow on it in the winter, but grumble each spring when I have to cut things back. Some day I vow to do it in the fall. Maybe I will find the motivation soon!! I have added three new items to my selling blog. You can link to it from the top left corner. I just got a bunch of pumpkins to decorate with. I hope to be back soon with pictures of some more fall indoor and outdoor decor. Thanks for stopping by!!

~Melissa~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I truly appreciate it!! Have a wonderfully prim day!!~~Melissa