Monday, September 30, 2013

Fall is in the air.....

Harvest is in full swing with the beautiful weather we have been blessed with.  I have most of the fall decorating done outside.  We had lots of pumpkins this year so I have them everywhere.  Planning to keep all of the stems to use in crafts next year! 
 

 
This is our smoke house. I just reclaimed it this summer since the kids are no longer little.  It used to be a storage area for all of their outside toys.  I have started to decorate it with things I've had around.  The ironing board isn't what you would find in a normal smoke house.....just thought it would be cute in there with the other laundry items. 
 



This is my harvest of pod corn that I tried this year.  It turned out so neat.  I will plant some again next year.  I am selling bunches of it on my Etsy shop if you are interested. 
 


The pod corn seed obviously was mixed with Indian corn seed.  About every other stalk was Indian corn.  Such pretty colors!
 


Just a couple of things hanging.
 



5 comments:

  1. Love that smokehouse!!!
    enjoy the Fall weather
    earlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fabulous smokehouse. That would be nice to have. I can see some great photo opportunities there. Fall is a great time of year too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning, oh I do love the smoke house and all the great things hanging around, :) love Fall, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I truly appreciate it!! Have a wonderfully prim day!!~~Melissa