Friday, August 14, 2009

Cinnamon Wax Corn Cob Bowl Fillers

Hi, fellow bloggers. This has been a crazy week for me. It seems like the last two weeks before school starts are busier than the rest. My oldest has band camp, the middle one has pageant practice, and the youngest has football. All different times, of course. That has left little time to accomplish much crafting.

I made some cinnamon wax corn cob bowl fillers yesterday. I have them listed on eBay right now and am offering free shipping. Please take time to check them out. I hope to get a few more fall things added. We'll see.



I went on the US 127 Garage Sales last week for a little distance. I went Friday, but should have gone on Thursday. There weren't many goodies so I guess they were all taken. Good news for my wallet, bad news for me!!! I did pick up a few things I picked up. I really like the apple butter stirrer. I have been looking for one and love the shorter handle. It was only $6.



I also picked up a little bookshelf that needed some care. I had to strip and repaint it. It is upstairs but I haven't had time to get it decorated yet. When I do, I will post a before and after.

Well, gotta run and pick up the girls. I mentioned that DD number 2 has had pageant practice. Our town is having a pageant this weekend as part of its birthday celebration. She is in the Jr. Miss West Unity division. They have someone come in and do their makeup and all. What fun that would be. I will post pictures next week. Take care.

~Melissa~

10 comments:

  1. The corn cobb bowl fillers are adorable! Great finds at the GS's too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wax corn! Nice yard sale finds too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love the salad bowl set and the cup. How awesome are those?
    Good luck to your daughter!
    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your wax corn! Your yard sale finds are awesome..I have have one of the apple butter stirrers, it rests on my blind brackets on my side porch door(my side door does not get used). It's a great accent piece!
    Good luck to your daughter! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the corn cob bowl fillers, Melissa! Great yard sale finds, too! Good luck to your daughter!!

    Take care,
    ~Kris~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Melissa! I can almost smell the corn right through my computer! They are great looking!

    Great yard sale finds as well,. Have a great weekend!

    hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Missy. Love the corn cobbs...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bet your corn smells wonderful!! And great thrift finds as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Melissa,
    Love the corn cobb wax bowl fillers!! I so wanted to go to the 127 garage sale...well, just the part here in Ohio but couldn't with having gallbladder troubles. Good luck to your daughter.
    ~Cindy~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I truly appreciate it!! Have a wonderfully prim day!!~~Melissa