Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Progress....

Hello!  I wanted to post a picture of the progress my Chocolate Garden is making.   As of today, almost two weeks since planting, the Chocolate Viola is the only plant that hasn't sprouted any  seedlings at all!!  The germination on those is a little later, so I'm hoping that is why they aren't up yet.  It has been cool, so today I put a heating pad under the tray for a bit to warm them up!!  I have been spritzing them with a water bottle a couple of times to keep the pellets wet.  




I am ready to get outside and start working on flower beds.  The cool and rainy weather is getting rather tiresome.  I purchased a few pansy and viola plants yesterday that I need to get potted in the next couple of days.  The bright pop of color that flowers bring is a welcome addition to the spring landscape.  


Thank you for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!!
Until next time...
Blessings....
Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Loving the tiny sprouts poking their heads up! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, i just want to tell everyone out there that i got my loan of $1,000,000.00 from Mr Ben loan  investment program and is 100% legit contact via email: 247officedept@gmail.com or Text him on whatsapp  + 1-989-394-3740.  if you are seeking for 100% financing at the low rate of 2% rate in return.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I truly appreciate it!! Have a wonderfully prim day!!~~Melissa