Friday, November 30, 2012

 
 
 
Hello!!  I hope you are all doing well.  Just like many of you, I seem to be getting busier all the time and it seems there aren't enough hours in the day to get done what I plan.  Maybe I plan too much??  Anyway, I just wanted to share some of the decorating I have done.  I didn't do much last year because of our kitchen remodel so this year I was so excited to get it out.  This post is very short on words, but I hope the pics speak to you!
 







 
That's it for today.  I will be back soon with more to share. Have a wonderful day!!!
 
Blessings......Melissa

7 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, warm and inviting. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mellisa, oh how warm and wonderful your home is, love all the prim touches and goodies you decorated with, the little tree is so charming.......Thanks for sharing, really enjoyed, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful!!...especially love the tree next to the drysink!

    Merry Christmas!
    Janet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow everything is so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE it!!!!!! I love the tree with the oranges and burlap! I like how you used the woven around the base. You have given me so many good ideas! I just so love your decor. Just fantastic!

    Blessings!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I truly appreciate it!! Have a wonderfully prim day!!~~Melissa