Thursday, September 15, 2011

New Blackened Beeswax Goods

Hello.  Just wanted to stop by and show you the blackened beeswax ornies I made with my new molds.  The first is a set of 12 mini pumpkins.  Each measures 1" x 1" and are heavily scented with cinnamon. rolled in spices, and attached to rusty wire for hanging. 


The next is a set of  6 prim candy canes.  Each of these measures 5" long and again is heavily scented with cinnamon and rolled in spices. I like the grubby texture of these!!  They are perfect for your prim trees and even better as package tie ons! 


Stop on over to my etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/farmfieldprimitives or my selling blog www.farmfieldprimitivegoods.blogspot.com to find out more. 

I'm off to work on cleaning up a new crock.  My father-in-law just brought it over.  He and my hubby bought it from one of our landlords.  It is very unique looking.  I'll post pics as soon as I get it cleaned up. 

Take care.
Blessings...............
Melissa

2 comments:

  1. These are prim perfect Melissa...Nobody does beeswax like you do!! Happy day! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pumpkin ornies..What a beautiful job you do..Have a great weekend..
    Janet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I truly appreciate it!! Have a wonderfully prim day!!~~Melissa